Senior Manager - TA at Airtel International LLP
Views:2925 Applications:585 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Airtel International - General Manager - Total Rewards (10-18 yrs)
The GM Total Rewards role will be responsible for spearheading the C&B function for the Africa geo of the organisation - with focus on developing total rewards, C&B policies, Salary Increment, Salary benchmarking and other core C&B activities. This is a strategic role and will play a key part in devising the overall C&B strategy and direction.
Roles & responsibility :
- Drive strategic C&B interventions for the organisation.
- Plays critical role in developing C&B policies across the organization.
- Review and advise M&A team during due diligence and actively manage HR integration from a C&B perspective (compensation alignment, job classification, position structure, bonus harmonization)
- Oversee the design, implementation, and administration of employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other welfare initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to establish effective performance management frameworks, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and recognition programs.
- Conduct C&B audits and implement necessary controls to fix gaps
- Is responsible for setting and tracking the of the compensation budget within the organization.
- Conduct the salary benchmarking exercise and propose grids for new roles within the organization.
- Monitors the job market, compensation trends and find best practices for implementation in the organization
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Handle salary increment process
- Administers benefits and provides monthly inputs for payroll processing
- Participates in market surveys, analyses the report and makes recommendations to the management
- Will be actively involved in driving C&B projects for the organisation
- Offers solutions to stakeholders in managing difficult situations related to compensation-
- Partner with finance/tax, legal and local HR payroll teams to ensure compliance with local and national regulations governing compensation and benefits, including pay equity, statutory requirements, and reporting obligations.
Skills & Competencies :
- Graduate , preferably MBA HR
- 10+ years of overall experience in core C&B - with proven expertise in leading strategic C&B function
- Adept at engaging with the senior leadership across the organizations worked with
- HR certification (e.g., Certified Compensation Professional, Certified Benefits Professional) is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with cross- functional teams and senior management.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to drive decisions.
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be a team player