Recruiter at Airseva
Views:1345 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AirSeva - Operations Manager - Airbnb Homes (12-18 yrs)
Operations Manager - Airbnb Homes
Our company :
About Airseva: Airseva, a captive operations site of Airbnb, was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon, Airseva provides operations support and shared services to global Airbnb community. We are growing fast! To support the rapid growth at Airbnb we have been scaling our little team over the last 18 months building teams across customer service, finance and business operations.
About Airbnb: Founded in 2008, Airbnb's mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb's accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
What you'll do :
- Be the primary owner for all operations support for the Homes business at Airseva supporting quality and growth of supply
- Scaling and managing teams that support various processes such as identification of listings, shortlisting, quality reviews and feedback loop to hosts to drive quality and allied data operations processes
- Be a point of contact for Airseva and work with global Airbnb teams to define business requirements, set up teams, define goals and metrics, implement best practices and conduct regular performance reviews
- Proactively anticipate and build team capacity to hit stated goals on a daily / weekly / monthly basis (and in coordination with the relevant business owners at Airbnb).
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in SLAs for Productivity, Quality, Growth etc.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
- Ensure employee happiness and high retention / engagement by working with Leads to create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the Mission of Airbnb into meaningful and clear goals.
- Support recruiting of new hires, in conjunction with Airseva management and global business owners.
- Support direct reports as they implement new directives and ensure high quality and on-time outputs.
- Work with IT and Engineering teams to ensure reliable access to tools, hardware, and conferencing systems.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional communication skills to cultivate professional relationships with stakeholders both internal management teams at Airseva as well as business partners at Airbnb.
What you need to succeed :
- Strong Ownership: As the leader for Plus at Airseva we're seeking a leader with a strong sense of ownership, who the global Plus team can count on to deliver the most challenging tasks with the highest quality.
- Sense of Urgency: The Plus team is in - blitzscaling- mode (a term popularized by Reid Hoffman) and moves very quickly. As a key part of this, we- re looking for individuals who want who are excited about driving and managing fast-paced change.
- Proven Leadership Track Record: We are seeking someone with proven experience leading and coaching large teams and executing complex projects with tight timelines.
- Develop Leaders: Teach direct reports to become - Ultimate Hosts- as leaders for their own direct reports and model similar behavior as leaders Leads.
- Inspiring Teams: Champion Airbnb's Mission to help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and Fulfillment.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills: Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; it's not a problem, it's a challenge.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Embrace the adventure with Peers, Partners, and teams and use superior communication skills to cultivate professional relationships with Key Partners. Use innovative channels of communication to keep teams up-to-date with day-to-day changes in expectations and goals that are relevant to their roles.
Other Requirements :
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Open for 24/7 working environment.
- Airseva is building its operations and expected to grow at an accelerated rate. Incumbent will have high chances of getting additional job rotations in next 1.5 to 2 years depending on the opportunities and intent.
- Our Gurgaon office is home to a small but strong team of individuals who have an insightful and deep understanding of our Indian business. They are one of the most hospitable teams on the planet and welcome all with open arms