Recruiter at Airseva
Views:1042 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AirSeva - Manager - HR Business Partner & Talent Development (12-15 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner & Talent Development is responsible to lead and manage the people management related agenda at the internal client. He / She also leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. The incumbent needs to focus on designing and implement programs for performance management, leadership development, employee assessment, and succession planning.
What you'll do :
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the organization.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- To collaborate with their talent development team to design training programs
- Need to work with corporate leadership to identify individual learning initiatives that facilitate employee development
- Ensures that key talent gets needed resources and information to effectively lead and organization towards strategic goals
- Managing new hire orientation and onboarding experiences for new employees
- Conducting career and talent assessments for individuals
- Establishing ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs
- Build an end-to-end Talent Development Framework that serves as the programmatic roadmap for to attract, retain and build talent.
- Incumbent is responsible for Talent Succession Plan model that defines the roles, responsibilities and demonstrated capabilities needed for advancement
- Responsible for Employee Engagement Program to measure perceptions of the workforce which provides data to leadership on the true pulse of the culture and the workforce
- Consult with People & Culture on the development and implementation of reward initiatives and oversee the use of reward programs and initiative
- Review and update reward programs in line with best practice and fit with organisational objectives
- Keep the magic alive!
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 12 - 15 years of experience with 5 - 6 years of relevant working exposure is required.
- Intermediate to advance with Mac and google suite (mail, docs, sheets, slides, surveys, etc) and proficient to advance with ASANA + Slack (or proven ability to learn equivalent tools quickly)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to write effective messaging to support work (event/calendar invitations, calls to action, emails, etc.).
- Easily builds relationships across all levels of a company and considered a facilitator and connector. Possess good listening skills that allow you to quickly build trust and empathy with co-workers.
- Proficient and comfortable in working with leaders and can inform and guide as appropriate.
- Working experience in start-ups, dynamic and innovative environments. Understand the many facets of the business (teams, strategies, metrics), know the key stakeholders and how to connect the work of their teams to other parts of the business.
- Outstanding attention to detail and takes pride in work that is done well.
- Think several steps ahead, prepare your thoughts and prioritize the right details in your work. Considerate about using other people's time efficiently.
- You are composed under pressure and make things look simply. Able to juggle tasks & prioritize.
- Creative! Trend-spotter, obsessively local and passionate about good design and creating memorable moments.
- You naturally leverage proactivity, enthusiasm and organization skills to achieve your goals.
- You are passionate about Airseva community and culture.
- Dealing and managing ambiguity to work effectively is a key to the incumbent's mindset
- Incumbent need to exude warm and pleasing personality