Human Capital at Airpay Payment Services Pvt Ltd
Views:3572 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Airpay - Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Sales (8-10 yrs)
AGM/GM - SALES (B2B)
Brief Profile of the Company:
Airpay Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. is a unique payment platform which aids global e-commerce & retail. We help businesses envision a world beyond cash providing the best experience to merchants and their customers. Airpay is an all- encompassing payment solution provider, working towards making monetary transactions simpler, easier and quicker.
Airpay belongs to the Fintech Industry. We are a B2B payment gateway solution provider. We have a strong presence across industries.
To name a few of our clients: Tanisq, Eureka Forbes, Aptech, Cox & Kings, Spice Jet, Rustomjee School etc.
You can go through our website www.airpay.co.in for further details about our organisation.
- Responsible for driving fresh customers, bringing good exposure for the company products & maintaining the public relations efforts. Business development must be in the right direction toward increasing the client base. Responsible for identifying, prioritizing & developing new business.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a new age growing business
- Participate in business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy
- Undertake development activities (meets, proposals, pitches) Network & build relationships with key-people, decisions makers across brands and merchants to win new business
- Be able to drive and convert clients into the customer for AIRPAY's innovative products
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management
- Develop & manage a sales pipeline to initiate & execute multiple business initiatives
- Understand client requirements and offer AIRPAY solutions customized to their needs
- Experience in client acquisition, client relationship development, and management & manage relationship thereon with existing customer
- Self Starter & has an innovative approach to business development
- Aggressive & Passionate. Takes ownership of tasks and drives it to completion.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal and written), ability to individual prepare presentations and craft brochures for AIRPAYs products
- Quick learning and problem-solving skills. It's a fast-paced environment here and you need to think on your feet
- Prior experience in Travel and Hospitality Industry is mandatory
- Should have managed a team of 2 or more
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.