HR at AIR INDIA LIMITED
Views:4775 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Air India - Lead - Employee Policies & Process (6-10 yrs)
- As an Employee Policy Specialist, will play a vital role in shaping and maintaining the organizational culture and standards by creating, implementing, and managing employee policies and procedures. The role holder will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to develop, communicate, and administer policies that support our business objectives
- Policy Development: Research, design, and develop comprehensive employee policies and procedures that align with Air India's business objectives, values, and legal requirements. Benchmark policies existing at various competitor organizations as well as other relevant policies in the industry
- Legal Compliance: Stay current with labor laws, regulations, and industry best practices to ensure policies are in compliance. Make necessary updates to policies when laws change.
- Policy Communication: Effectively communicate policies and procedures to all employees, ensuring they understand their rights and responsibilities. Manage and evolve Policy ChatBot of Air India
- Policy Implementation: Collaborate with HR, Digital & Technology and Department heads to implement policies consistently across the organization. Evaluate any digital product/ vendor that would be important for policy or process implementation
- Employee Feedback: Gather feedback from employees regarding policies and use this input to refine and improve policies.
- Improvement of Crew Productivity: Develop policies that can have a direct/indirect impact in employee productivity (specifically crew)
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure HR policies and procedures are aligned with the needs of the business
- Develop and deliver communication strategy & training programs to educate employees on HR policies and procedures
- Support, nurture and develop the team members' skills in all performance and total rewards aspects
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting officer and HR.
- Effective Communication Skills Strong Interpersonal skills
- Analytical Approach Strong Negotiation Skills
- Process Orientation Competitor Awareness
- Team Building Skills Creative Problem Solving
- Provide regular updates and reports to Head - Policies, Performance & Total Rewards and Senior Leadership on policy lifecycle management and process implementation
- Act as an SME and provide guidance to the leadership in matters pertaining to policies and processes
- Implementation of various processes & policies administered through technology solutions
- Cross-collaborate with business (Operations, Airport Operations, Commercial etc) to understand business needs and deliver solutions
- Any product vendor that helps in implementation of policies and procedures
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Education requirements - Masters/MBA/PGDM/PGP/PG degree/Diploma in Personnel/Human Resource Management from Tier-1 Colleges.
- 6+ years of experience in running CoEs in HR, managing initiatives and programs pertaining to Organization Policies, Performance Management
- 6-10 years of experience CoEs with focus on Organization Policies, Performance Management and/or Total Rewards
- Experience in the aviation sector is an added advantage
- Exposure of International workforce management is a plus