Talent Acquisition at Aidash
Views:427 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
AiDash - Engagement Manager/Project Manager - Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-7 yrs)
About Aidash :
AiDash aims to be a global leader in demystifying artificial intelligence in traditional industrial sectors.
We help Fortune 500 companies utilize high-resolution satellite data for inspection and remote monitoring of geographically distributed assets. These assets can be power grids in forests, railway lines in deserts or construction in or remote terrains. high-resolution spatial data from satellites, drones, lidar and various other sources which is fed into our proprietary AI models, generating insights. Recommendations for preventive and predictive maintenance generated by our models, have helped clients save millions of dollars.
Our team of researchers, engineers, data scientists, business consultants, and product managers constantly thrive to build AI models and products, which makes the job of business executives and operating teams easier.
To fuel, our capability and growth plans, we have raised $6 million in a Series A funding round led by Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV) and National Grid Partners (NGP) to give us both strategic and financial boost. In addition to being a well-funded venture, we are a fast growing, multi-million dollar revenue company with many Fortune 500 customers.
Core Responsibilities :
We are looking for a Engagement Manager who will work with our data science team in applying a business filter over all the models being developed and will deliver analytics that enhance the value of our offerings to our clients.
The incumbent will be expected to :
- Work closely with our clients and understand the core business problems that need to be solved
- Work with data science team, to architect the analytics solution
- Manage complete lifecycle of the project - requirement gathering, developing solution, project planning, execution (from POC to scale)
- Capability to convery insights into strong business propositions and presenting to the client
- Implement best practices, which ensure seamless project delivery.
- Look at opportunities, of productizing some of the processes and identifying other opportunities of process improvement.
- Hand-on with analysis and drive end-to-end project delivery independently.
- Develop and mentor a team of 1-2 analysts / associates
We are looking for strong, self-motivated individuals with knack for solving business problems, numbers and attention to detail. As a fairly small and tightly knit organization, the individual will have high exposure to various work streams in the organization. This will be an individual contributor role.
- Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc.
- Post graduate in business discipline would be a preference.
- 5-7 plus years work experience in business analytics / strategy consulting domain, with at least 2 years experience in client engagement.
- Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in business analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time