Talent Acquisition Specialist at AgroStar
Views:447 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
AgroStar - Senior Associate - Strategic Alliances (1-3 yrs)
AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming. With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entreprenuer | Forbes
Our Team We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there's always more to do.
Know more about our culture: Culture@Agrostar
Our mission of Helping Farmers Win is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here's more about the role:
About the Role -
1. Manage end to end order fulfilment or last mile delivery process for all channel sales partners through in-house and outsourced set up
2. Responsible for financial and transaction reconciliation for all channel sales partners
3. Responsible to generate daily, monthly and quarterly sales and order delivery reports
4. Responsible to manage inventory across states based on the budget
5. Responsible to act as single point of contact for channel sales partners for operations troubleshooting
6. Responsible to provide timely feedback on processes to sales leader and collaborate to do process reengineering
1. A hustler and should be able to multitask in a complex business environment
2. Minimum two (02) years of experience either in sales operations or last mile delivery logistics
3. Must be a part of early stage start up with hands on experience in MS-Excel or advanced MS Excel
4. Work experience of E-commerce or last mile logistics start up would be an added advantage
5. Should have good command on writing and speaking English language