AgroStar - Manager - Credit (2-5 yrs)
About AgroStar: AgroStar is India's foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin. Shardul and Sitanshu started AgroStar with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for scientific/sustainable farming & limited access to great quality farm inputs.
Today AgroStar provides full-stack solutions to millions of farmers across 5 Indian states via an omnichannel approach. Along the journey, we have built India's largest agronomy advisory center, a highly engaged digital farmer network with over 7 million users, and a retail network of 6000+ stores. These technology-enabled channels work together to help farmers produce better and achieve higher price realizations by providing appropriate advice, timely input delivery, and output market linkages.
In March 2022, we acquired INI Farms, and with this, we are now exporting our farmer's produce to over 32 countries across the globe.
With massive synergies across the value chain to unlock, we are excited about our next exponential growth phase while being more mission-focused than ever! #HelpingFarmersWin!
Backed by prominent investors and partners we are rapidly growing our full-stack platform and access to credit.
As a Manager - Credit, you will:
- Develop and execute credit policies, ensure risk management, and drive profitable growth for the credit portfolio.
- Manage lender relationships and stakeholder management.
- Facilitate new onboarding on vendor financing programs.
- Ensure program hygiene and compliance.
- Coordinate with internal teams for transactional operations such as disbursals and repayments.
- Develop and implement effective credit policies to ensure prudent lending practices while maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Oversee critical data related to credit operations, and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Submit regular CS to all lenders on a monthly basis
- Oversee all other activities related to vendor financing across both entities.
Qualifications we look for:
- MBA/B.Tech with 2-4 years of operations background (preferably in the credit vertical)
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk Assessment, Credit Analysis, Credit Underwriting, Credit policies, Regulations, and industry best practices.
- Previous experience working with lending fintech, BFSIs, NBFCs, etc.
- Thrive at building relationships, influencing cross-functional teams and leadership teams on strategic execution of key projects.
- Be agile, highly collaborative, and communicate impressively
- Strong logical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate, streamline and set up processes for scaling business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.