HR Manager at Agritech
Views:1509 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:377
Agrim Wholesale - FinTech Program Manager (1-6 yrs)
Series A Funded Agritech - Fintech Program Manager
Agrim in a fast-growing agri-tech startup building an on-demand B2B Agri-inputs marketplace. Agri-inputs is a $50bn industry spread across Seeds, Agro Chemicals, Fertilizers, Agro-Tools and Animal Feed.
AGRIM has scaled up rapidly across India, with 10% of the overall customer universe already on-boarded on the platform. Having closed our Series A round of funding with Tier-1 investors, we are very well capitalized.
Our Founders are IIT/ IIM graduates and ex-entrepreneurs (with successful exits) and we have also built one of the best start-up teams, with senior executives from Tier-1 education institutes, e-commerce companies such as Amazon, Hopscotch, Policy Bazaar, etc. and experienced industry professionals from the agriculture sector
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with Head of Fintech and Founders to build a 1000+ cr loan book from scratch
- Products: BNPL product for Agri-input retailers (70% rural base) + supplier credit
- Working on all aspects of the Fintech business including A. Bank/ NBFC partnerships
B. Finance and Tech Products
C. Underwriting Credit
D. Loan Operating and Management system
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA/Bachelor's Degree from Tier-1 College
- Prior Experience in Fintech/ E-commerce is preferred
- Analytical and Data Oriented
- Problem solving mindset with an ability to own the problem and get things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage stakeholders across different teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for YOU?
- High impact role with direct impact on the bottom-line
- Best in-class CTC/ ESOPs