Head HR at AgNext Technologies
Views:279 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AgNext - Project Management Office Role - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-6 yrs)
Project Management Office
- AgNext, an internationally acclaimed & award winning venture capital backed company led by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence using a confluence of new-age hardware, Software-as-a-Service, and AI based analytics.
- Agnext is a fast-growing Agtech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
- We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today & tomorrow.
Positions : 2
Education : Graduate from Tier-I Institute, MBA from Tier-I Institute preferable
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Gurugram
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at AgNext :
- Great opportunities to work in an internationally acclaimed agritech working in various geographies for the next gen technologically advanced products
- A growth oriented career opportunity with a company that does impactful work globally
- The camaraderie of world class professionals that are energetic, highly talented teams of innovators and leaders.
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have :
- Develop go to market strategies based on market research data and accordingly lead various business verticals of Agnext to ensure revenue
- Support the CEO in various internal and external initiatives - including strategy, business processes, change management, incubation and execution of special projects.
- Analyze and project budgets and financial activity for multiple programs
- Building frameworks for long-term organizational strategy in AgNext
- Synthesizing relevant information (macroeconomic, competition, market studies, field data, etc.)
- Provide analytical and quantitative analysis to support decisions related to business strategy
- Evaluate new business initiatives and opportunities develop a business model and identify ways to service the opportunities in the Indian and international market.
- This would include execution of the strategy, dealing with data, doing detailed analysis and financial modelling, generating strategic options, detailed planning to achieve the project objectives
What key traits / professional skills should you have :
- Experience with designing and executing strategy-based financial analysis, including scenario modeling
- Experience in data analytics, data consolidation, and visualization tools, particularly with MS Office, Tableau, and R/Python
- Proficiency with financial modeling techniques, coding languages, and/or SQL in a data management capacity
- Good understanding of strategic analysis tools
- The ability to learn quickly and come up with creative solutions to complex data issues
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency, including data capture methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What kind of educational background should you have : A bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Business, Statistics, Finance or a related analytical field
Preferred Colleges : Tier-1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.