Views:4402 Applications:689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
AGM - Strategic Initiatives - Investments Team - Real Estate Developer - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Role: AGM - Strategic Initiatives (Investments team)
Objective of the Role:
- Provide strategic support to the senior management on investment decisions.
- Excellent Financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent domain knowledge
- Excellent knowledge on financial evaluations.
- Good understanding of Private equity investments.
- Excellent financial modelling, excel & power point knowledge.
- Identifying opportunities & structuring of investments
- Manage deal execution including due diligence, deal structuring, documentation & final closure
- Overseeing financial & quantitative analysis
- Investor relation management (existing as well as potential investors)
- Preparation & presentation of investor review meetings & providing regular update to the business
- Building & reviewing financial models
Experience : CA or MBA from tier 1 college with 3-5 experience