Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:720 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AGM/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG/Food - CA (10-18 yrs)
Looking for Chartered Accountant (CA)
Position - AGM/Sr. Manager Finance & Accounts (Food/FMCG)
Location - Pune
Reporting - CMD
- Working on Planned Budgets and monitoring and reporting the commercials in line with the Plan.
- Assist in costs management in alignment with company strategic plan.
- Planning for regular MIS, Audits (external & internal), Cash flow & other meeting & reporting schedule as & when required by management.
- Planning and supervision of sales accounts/HO accounts team and co-ordinate with sales and marketing department for smooth functioning & data management related to various finance & accounting aspects.
- Help the technology team to enable company towards process excellence using ERP, IT, SFA, DMS and other technology tools. Provide proactive solutions to meet internal & external customer's needs
A) Finance & Credit Control:
- Assist in analysis & execution of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new product /service launches).
- Oversee & coordinate for the cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Managing AR & AP.
B) HO/Factory Finance & Accounting-
- Ensure and coordinate on the completion of accounting : timely, accurate and with completeness.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- MIS- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting including monthly and annual financial statements.
- Co-ordination with the statutory audit and finalisation of books of account.
- Reviewing Factory Accounts & Branch Accounts to ensure policy & process compliance.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal, excise and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Review report of internal auditor.
- Consolidation & finalization of accounts as well as compiling data for direct tax purposes.
C) MIS & Reporting:
- MIS reporting: To provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations at operational level. Make sales report for all departments, as per the need of top management; Prepare reports of acquired companies. for next 5 yrs.
- Budget: Discuss with every department regarding budget and control department's budget; Prepare sales and expense budget, analyze and discuss with every department; participate in Monthly Review Meeting check every department's budget, make MRM report and give it to top management.
- Handle Profit and Loss Account: - Analysis of P&L Account, Root cause analysis of loss.
- Prepare cash flow of entire company: analyze and then compare actual cash flow Vs budgeted cash flow; forward it to top management.
D) Sales Accounts Overview:
- Data Analysis :-Cross check MIS report ; Analysis of expenses
- Budget Preparation & Review and approve.
- Trouble Shooting and resolving queries of accountants.
- Ensure adequate Sales-Volume as per budgets by ensuring there is minimum material shortage
- Vendor Cost Control (Mainly CFAs & Branch Transporters)
- Reduce/ eliminate Penalties /payments for non-compliance
- Budget vs. Actual (Expenses like Selling, Distribution & Mktg ) to be within budget
- Ensure better internal customer (HO) service in areas like support by giving proper information (through various MIS ) and measure customer satisfaction through a survey
- Ensure all MIS are submitted timely.
- Ensure timely payment to internal (Sales Staffs) & timely payment / CN to external ( CFAs & Transporters ) customers.
- Verify Physical Stock with Book Stock and prepare related reports - Major Branches - Monthly & Medium / Small Branches - Quarterly.