Vice President at Nihara HR Services
Views:294 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
AGM - Public Relations - Pharma/Chemicals/Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
- Develop and implement effective PR strategies that build brand awareness, credential, traffic and demand for the business.
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Liaise and maintain effective working relationships with all the stakeholders and the organization.
- Create communication and PR strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage. Manage communications budgets.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Prepare effective press releases, information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages. Maintain company archives.
- Observe and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employers.
- Build online communities to support the efforts of fellow team members, and hence actively support Business deliverables