AGM - Human Resources - Renewable Energy Sector (6-10 yrs)
Job Description - Opportunity to work with HR and Business Leaders to help the organisation goals by focusing on employee engagement, Competency Mapping as well as Recruitment for leadership positions
Client Details: Our client is a leading renewable energy company which help their clients achieve a carbon net zero
As the Assistant General Manager (AGM) - Human Resources, you will play a pivotal role in driving employee engagement initiatives and recruitment strategies for our client. You will work closely with the VP HR and collaborate with the Managing Director to ensure a thriving and motivated workforce that aligns with the company's mission and goals.
Employee Engagement (50%):
- Develop and execute comprehensive employee engagement programs, including talent development, competency mapping, training needs analysis, and career progression plans.
- Identify opportunities for fostering a positive work environment, enhancing employee satisfaction, and promoting a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Monitor and analyze employee feedback to gauge satisfaction levels, identify concerns, and propose actionable improvements.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top-tier talent across various roles within the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define job requirements, draft job descriptions, and manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Utilize innovative sourcing methods and tools to identify and engage passive candidates, ensuring a diverse and qualified candidate pool.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidates' suitability, and facilitate the selection process in alignment with company values and culture.
- MBA (Full Time) in Human Resources from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, with a strong emphasis on employee engagement and recruitment.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Experience in the Infrastructure or Conglomerate sector, with exposure to Power or
Renewable Energy domains (preferred but not mandatory).
- Non-methodological and willing to explore unconventional approaches.
- Innovative and capable of thinking out of the box to address HR challenges.
- Possesses a dynamic and charismatic personality, able to influence and inspire others.
Opportunity to work and engage with highly skilled emlpoyees and shape business decisions
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Souvick Gupta on +91 80 6826 6833 The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.