Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:680 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AGM - Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits - Paint/Process Industry (10-16 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing payroll end-to-end
- Managing and improving our benefits schemes
- Working with senior management to plan future compensation and benefit policies
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with all relevant legislation
- Leading and managing the payroll team for peak performance
- A Compensation and Benefits Manager develops, implements, and manages the entire remuneration system in an organization.
- The role is responsible for salary, benefits, bonuses, incentives, and rewards throughout the organization, and plans and executes the whole system in consultation with senior management.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager must factor in internal requirements and the organization's positioning in the employment environment when planning its compensation policies.
- The role requires strategic thinking, planning expertise, and analytical talent.
Required Skill Set :
- MBA - HR
- At least 5 years' experience in a payroll position , post that rotational experience in HR is OK
- Expert knowledge of common payroll systems
- Expertise in common HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems)
- In-depth understanding of all relevant legislation
- Excellent strategic thinking ability
- Team leadership experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.