Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:230 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AGM - Global Training Office - BPO (14-20 yrs)
Global Training Office is part of the Global Learning Organization of this Organisation. The function's primary focus is to support GEO business training function. The function is responsible to govern, strategize, support GEO training teams to implement process change initiatives. The function's strategy is to create an integrated learning journey for our employees to build capability as domain specialists, to develop deep domain knowledge, uniform delivery and use of technology platforms facilitated by strong learning teams. Impart a world-class learning experience for the employees resulting in growth as a Healthcare professional to enhance business performance and profitability.
14 YEARS OVERALL EXPERIENCE / HIGH LEVEL OF OPERATIONAL SKILL & EXPERIENCE / STRONG TRAINING, QUALITY & PROCESS EXCELLENCE BACKGROUND.
- Leading Global Training office across GEOs
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF JOB:
Governing Training operations management, Lead projects to Optimize Learning Curve (Quality & productivity), Create & implement process standardization & playbooks, Tech eco system implementation, Design & Govern Ongoing knowledge management, Lead & govern Content Revamp & Digitization, Service Taxonomy led standardization, optimized operating model, governance, return/value on investment, financial management for the function.
The Head of Global Training Office leads the central governing training office, overseeing all projects, initiatives & centrally govern training operations across GEOs. This role demands the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, while handling multiple projects. The Head of Global Training Office leverages analysis of ongoing projects & initiatives to ensure that quality training is provided to business departments and that there is a constant improvement in training programs and initiatives. He is required to work closely and in collaboration with various training heads and cross functional teams and stakeholders in developing unique and effective training solutions specific to the different departments.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AGM OF TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Managing the Global training department as a whole and the delivery of its projects & strategic initiatives (NHT, Refreshers and process changes).
- Primary role of leading the Global Training Office department and providing direction to junior management and personnel.
- Build and maintain training support systems to the team, enabling them to better execute their duties by sharpening their skills.
- As GTO SPOC, support the overall business strategy for the function and govern the same across geos along with Geo Training Leads.
- Serve as an effective partner to the Training Teams, supporting the development, implementation, and delivery of Learning Solutions across geos.
- Partnering with Geo Leads to manage training programs and the learning experience for learners for the process across geos.
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with the Geo & Central Leadership Team.
- Ensure that programs meet deadlines and that they are completed within the allocated budgets.
- Plays a mentorship role to key personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, honing their skills, and getting them ready for the occupation of his position.
- Overall organizational planning and execution including resourcing, skilling, budgeting, and other performance improvements strategies.
- Participate in training solutioning during RFP and delivery life cycle
- Plays a lead strategic role, overseeing the creation/implementation of Tech Eco-system, content, e-learning, collateral, and other training materials that will impact behavior-changing training using various training theories inclusive of job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, tutorials, and demonstration models.
- Drives the skill development programs for the team that incorporate overall business objectives and maintains interactive learning solutions that drive measurable results for the business and guarantee that those solutions are instructionally sound and are up to the business's quality standards.
- Plays a highly collaborative role where he builds solid cross-functional relationships with departmental heads and management across the business spectrum.
- Partners with other operations, clients, L&D and HR function to determine program priorities, roll-out plans, set program deadlines, ROI and analytics.
- Collaborates with departmental heads and managers, to identify areas that requiring training and to develop program requirements unique to each department. He also works closely with key stakeholders in addressing gaps in the overall training management.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS:
- Plays an analytical role where he conducts current and ongoing strategic assessments of business-wide training and development programs and initiatives.
- Ensure effective data governance, reporting and measures program delivery quality, which ensures continuous improvement, maintenance, and adjustment in training program delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS & MANDATORY SKILLS:
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge in the department, keeping it up to date with the latest training practices, trends, and technology.
- Implement best practices in training and development activities to ensure maintenance of top-notch training programs, which implies top notch performance.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Proven business training or operations experience in healthcare/Insurance with exposure to training.
- Working knowledge of LMS/LXP Platforms.
- Working knowledge of budgeting exercise for function, P&L driven.
- Exposure to Operations and Service Industry.
- Higher than average analytical, written, and oral communication skill.
- Experience in project status reporting (including risks, issues, action items).
- Experience in working with international clients, senior management, and staff.
- Exposure to change management as part of project lifecycle.
- US Healthcare industry exposure.