Account Manager at Armour Corporate Services
Views:121 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AGM/DGM - Solution Design - Warehouse Solutions - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Job Summary & Responsibilities
AGM / DGM - Solution Design
Location - Mumbai
The role involves to design world class Supply Chain solutions using best in class processes for one or more segments of customers.
- Support in making decisions and recommendations that would normally result in winning or adding existing business in close collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Assist to understand the - as-is- Supply Chain process of the customer with respect to Infrastructure, Process, Technology and People and design best in class solutions to bring in value chain transformation.
- Identify requirements for, and develop appropriate proprietary tools to support the process where required; e.g. cost models, productivity tools, warehouse sizing, etc.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that would normally result in implementing the project on time, in scope & within budget.
- To contribute to the development of project standards, policies, procedures, and methodologies for the company.
Technical / Functional Competency:
1. Warehouse & 3 PL Management
2. PLC Management
3. Supply Chain Analytics
4. Demand & Supply Chain Planning
5. Knowledge of WMS / TMS platform
6. SAP - MM/SD Module
7. Network modeling and design
1. Analytical skills / problem-solving ability
2. Customer orientation
4. Cost consciousness
Qualification & Experience Required:
- BE (preferably Industrial / Mechanical) with MBA (desirable) preferably from a Tier 1
- Institute with a minimum 15-18 years of experience in a similar profile
Reporting To: Head - Solution Design