AGM/DGM - Process Safety - Refinery/Petrochemical (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Involved in establishing Process safety programs, policies and guidelines with help of Site level subcommittees for smooth and effective implementation of PSM culture at site.
- Preparation of PSM implementation Road map and Gap assessment with help of Site leadership.
- Develop safety standards/procedures, and specifications to ensure they are appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Interpretation of safety & process safety requirements across the multidisciplinary team.
- Completed Re-HAZOP of all the refinery / petrochemical units.
- Process Safety training, coaching & development for leadership, peers and contractors.
- Risk analysis, JSA/JHA /HIRA preparation and review.
- Lead in conducting HSE and management systems audits, develop corrective action plans and monitor for implementation
- Lead/participate in incident investigation of major accidents/ near misses.
- Review of various safety related studies which are performed to identify major hazards to ensure that risk are managed to ALARP.