Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:317 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AGM/DGM - Indirect Taxation - Infrastructure - CA (10-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
Job Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience in indirect taxation. Candidates independently managing indirect taxation portfolio in large or mid-sized companies or in professional accounting firms may apply. Candidates having experience in infrastructure/PPP companies will be preferred.
- Implement and monitor all indirect tax related activities for the group
- Implement IDT laws (in particular Customs and GST) and their practical application in a host of business areas
- Optimize and validate from time-to-time various IDT proposals ensuring that they are both tax compliant as well as tax-efficient.
- Maintain healthy external relations in order to present the industry's or company's views on any - IDT issue before tax authorities.
- Single point of contact for Management for all updates, queries on Indirect Taxation Take care of cross charge, initiating strategic issues on GST, establishing controls on revenue leakage.
- Monitoring strict compliance of GST and timely deposit and filing of returns at the portal.
- Managing all GST issues on a day-to-day basis involving maintenance of required statutory records.
- Holding routine meetings with Indian Tax & Govt. Authorities and managed related submissions.
- Handling notices issued by GST department
- To maintain MIS showing status of statutory compliances, assessment, legal notices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.