Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1050 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
AGM/DGM/Head - Industrial Relations/Human Resources - Coal Mining (15-20 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Qualified candidate with IR & HR exposure to working and managing in Coal Mines is mandatory. Other profiles will NOT be considered.
- Open to Moderate travel.
Well versed in following skills :
- Business Correspondence
- Employee Counselling
- Interpretation of Policies and Laws
- IR Acts, Laws and Rules
- MS Office
- Net Browsing
- Networking with Officers
- SAP HCM
- SOP Documentation
Job Summary :
- Head - IR & HR is responsible for Staffing (Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Transfers, Promotions and Separations), Industrial Relations - Employee Relations, Public/Government Relations, Labour Law, Disciplinary Proceedings), Performance Management (Organograms, Job Descriptions).
- Planning, Assessment, Appraisals, compensations, Promotions and Succession Planning), Compensation and Benefits (Attendance, Payroll, Benefits.
- Social Security, Head of HR proactively resolves all employee grievances; continuously improve the employee motivation and satisfaction. He is also responsible for implementing HR Policies and Procedures, automating the HR processes for better service delivery.
Job Description (Indicative only) :
- Workforce Requirements forecast, planned, recruited and filled.
- Employee Performances planned, reviewed, recognized.
- HR Services delivered effectively.
- Employee Grievance Management.
- Statutory Compliance's and Inspections (Social Security, Labor Laws and Regulations).
- IR Compliance and Management.
- Employee Engagement Programs administered.
- Payroll and Benefits budgeted, monitored and administered.
- Employee Satisfaction Assessment.
- HR Audit Coordination.
- Flexible assignments, as needed.