AGM/DGM/GM - Projects - Energy Industry (9-18 yrs)
- Managing a portfolio of energy efficiency projects in diverse locations across India.
- Regular travel to various project sites for progress assessment of projects and regular reporting of the same to clients and management team.
- Delivering project and seamless handover to operations and maintenance team via close-out activities, with reconciliation against approved proposals and costs with all requisite documents.
- Ensuring projects comply with emission reduction objectives and measurement and verification protocols.
Qualifications & Desired Experience-
The ideal candidate will bring the following skills and experience to this position:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical preferred), energy management, construction project management and related domain. PMP certification will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on approach with technical project management operations (EPC), including project planning, scope development, design and construction management, operations transfer, and project close-out documentation.
- Experience with energy efficiency retrofit projects and a superior understanding of HVAC, Boilers, Air-Compressors, Pumping Systems , Power Plants, etc.
- Strong experience of team management and handling various sites simultaneously with the ability to handle clients directly and ensure smooth client relationships and cooperation.
- Strong motivation to deliver on time within project scope and cost guidelines aimed at and capability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of and experience with Commercial Building Energy Audits, standards such as ASHRAE , LEED , BEE , NABH is most desirable.
- Knowledge of energy savings calculation and emissions calculation methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proficient in PMC software.
- A team player with proven ability to motivate the team for higher performance and efficiency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.