Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1926 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
AGM/DGM - Finance - CA - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
- Overall control & Management of the Accounts Department.
- Institute systems to faithfully record the financial transactions of the company at all locations.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts of all locations prior to consolidating the same for the company's monthly trial balance and P & L account.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Modify the procedures / systems based on the audit findings and circulate the changes to the user locations.
- To monitor the Accounting activities on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis Interaction with auditors and finalization of accounts.
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts.
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors for conducting audits.
- Development of systems for day to day activities.
- Liasioning with various units for collecting/passing information and guiding them in booking of revenue/assets in their books
- Ensuring adequate controls and processes of accounts function to meet board requirements.
- Finalization of Annual Accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.