AGM/DGM - Finance & Accounts - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Greetings for the day:
A leading FMCG company having its corporate office in Hyderabad has the following position open:
1. AGM/DGM - Finance & Accounts
Qualification - CA or ICWA
Experience - Post qualification - 5-15 years
CTC will be based on the experience and qualification - maximum up to 25 lacs
- Handle accounts related to sales organization
- Preparation of Financial Statements under INDAS.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors & Internal Auditors.
- Consolidation of Financial Statements at the entity level including Monthly MIS.
- Periodical GL Review / AP / AR with a dashboard.
- Periodical implementation of Internal Financial Controls.
- Preparation of Budget and conducting Variance Analysis.
- Coordination with Stakeholders and Other Key Department Persons.
- Preparation of Due Diligence Data, Periodical GL Review / AP / AR and publication of Results with qualitative comments.
- Proper Maintenance of Receivables/Payables.
- Consolidation of A/c's under Ind-AS.
- Exposure in CNF Operations.
- Consolidation of Account Banking.
- Fund Raising From Banks
Candidate must be from Trading or Manufacturing background working at Corporate Office.
Candidate will be preferred from Hyderabad/Telangana region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.