Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:3990 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM/DGM - Engineering & Maintenance - Packed Food Plant (15-18 yrs)
This Group is one of the most trusted and established Indian Brand and largest player in the Packed Food segments in India.
This is in the business of packaged food, processing & selling branded namkeens, snacks, sweets, papad, syrups, ready to eats, bakery products & frozen foods to the retail & w/s markets. Currently, it has multi locational plants with a processing capability of more than 200,000 MT per annum.
This Group is also one of the leading and fastest growing QSR company having more than 50 restaurants at premium locations of Delhi & NCR.
Position: AGM / DGM - Engineering & Maintenance
Responsible for overall Engineering and maintenance operations of the plant involve in production of various Food products to achieve efficiency improvements and cost savings. Position will be based in Noida, UP with reporting to Unit Head.
3-4 Direct reports including Engineering, Utilities and Projects team of about 45-50 people.
- Streamlining processes / procedures to facilitate smooth production process and enhance productivity.
- To minimize bottlenecks for achieving high productivity.
- Track and define measures, metrics, MIS and reporting mechanism to have complete view of the production activities and take corrective actions to ensure adherence to the production plan and SLAs.
- Planning predictive and preventive maintenance schedules of various machinery and instruments to increase machine up time / equipment reliability.
- Proactively identify areas of obstruction / breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipment's through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Co-ordinating material / spare parts planning related activities encompassing identification of vendors, requirement of specification and offer evaluation.
- To handle projects for plant installation and expansion for achieving higher performance output and capacity utilization.
- To look after complete utilities operations and maintenance.
- Manage and review the engineering store inventory processes to reduce inventory cost.
- To ensure training and development of engineering and maintenance team on new and best practices and tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate Engineer (preferably in Electrical/Electronics) having 15+ years of experience in managing end-to-end Maintenance operations in a Food/Process company.
- Should have been in managerial position for last 5-6 years.
- Should be proficient in activities pertaining to erection, commissioning and scheduled predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience in managing continuous process manufacturing plant.
- Demonstrated analytical, communications and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated acumen in project management, leading in a collaborative nature, managing multiple priorities and strategic thinking needed.
- Strong communication, liaisoning & interpersonal skills.
- Smart, proactive, go-getter and willing to take initiatives.
- Able to build relationships and partnership.
- Robust execution capability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.