Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:792 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
AGM/DGM - Business Finance - Fertilizer & Pesticides - CA (12-17 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Management Reports including preparation of monthly financials, quarterly financials, and annual financials.
- Co-ordinating with the Plant Finance and Corporate Finance for the receipt of monthly deliverables
- Checking the correctness and accuracy of the deliverables giving attention to the details.
- Maintaining MIS Masterfile/ data.
- Preparing files relating to business activity, subsidy income, sales, raw material purchases, capital employed, cash flow, closing stock and rebates.
- Reconciling the profit estimate with the trial balance and taking corrective action in case of discrepancy.
- Preparation of various business monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations.
- Preparation of variance analysis and analyzing major reasons for the change.
- Preparation of audit schedules and liaison with the auditors.
- Checking the account balances and class of transactions relating to the HO profit center.
- Guiding the team in the preparation, consolidation, and reporting of annual budgets and quarterly rolling budgets (revised estimates) coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Tracking financial perspective of the balance scorecard of the business with respect to the targets and achievements.
- Preparation of cost audit schedules in co-ordination with the plant finance teams and liaise with the auditors.
- Preparation of cost data which is submitted annually to the Department of Fertilisers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers, Government of India.
- Taking active part in the information technology initiatives of the company DDC especially with regards to data visualization and dashboarding.
Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Knowledge in Business Finance.
- 'Can Do' Attitude and focus on Team Working
- High level of Personal Commitment
- Results Orientated and Quality Driven
- Good at Time Management and Cost Conscious
- Effective Coordination Skills
- Well versed in MS Excel and PowerPoint, Strong Business Acumen