Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1236 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Agile Project Manager - Global Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally.
One of our clients, a global consulting firm, is looking to hire an Agile Project Manager to join their consulting practice.
- Train project teams on Agile methodology and guide in implementation
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives
- Help the organization through the transition and ensure successful adoption of Agile culture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Should be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Overall 4-10 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in using Agile methods and hands-on experience in executing projects with Agile methodologies
The role is based out of Bangalore and will be on an initial 6-12 month contract.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.