Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:129 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Agile Consultant - Financial services (12-24 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Provide advice and coaching on Agile practices and frameworks to Financial Services Client's executive leadership, senior management and the entire hierarchy of their Business and IT streams. Financial Services (FS) will include but not limited to Traditional and Digital Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance, Card and Payments, and Capital Markets.
- Build and develop the Agile delivery capability through pro-active engagement with EY practice teams, partners and clients.
- Perform sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral pitches and negotiations
- Plan and run workshops for Client's Business and Technology Executives and involving client partners and vendors, on adopting and implementing Agile exclusively or as part of Digital Transformation, addressing Business, Digital and IT Strategy and objectives of the client.
- Work closely with professionals spanning Industry/Sector/Functional SMRs, IT/Digital strategy and architecture disciplines (business, enterprise, application, infrastructure, security and data), product management, delivery management, service management and change management to accelerate our clients- Agile adoption and maturity definition, and transformation journey, leveraging internal capabilities and tapping into an ecosystem of partners and industry and professional bodies, vendors and service providers.
- Independently define and present various Agile methodologies, frameworks its maturity model for client organizational and programme setup and contribute to their Digital Transformation roadmaps in alignment with overall business strategy and architecture.
- Develop architectural views on solutions in accordance with one of the more common Agile frameworks (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe, KANBAN, XP, DSDM).
- Develop technical and commercial business cases for clients to invest in tools, infrastructure and people capabilities, and present it at various levels of client organization in line with their priorities, maturity and digital transformation roadmap
- Engage with various Agile, Program management, Change Management and FS professional and certification bodies and service providers to evaluate them on behalf of clients and provide recommendations.
- Anticipate and understand major changes and trends in Agile, program management, FS and Digital domains to enable the client to succeed in a competitive landscape.
- Actively develop and contribute to Agile CoE covering all streams and forms of Agile with focus on FS sector and Digital.
- Perform broad-spectrum and in-depth research on Agile and software delivery and implementation models and frameworks, tools and technologies, market and industry trends, evaluate Agile management tools, vendors and Agile training service providers and present perspectives and recommendations to clients and EY practice firms.
- Interface and communicate with the various onsite and/or offshore stakeholders and coordinators on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of responsibilities and demonstrate value.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks, within budget and at highest quality and provide regular status reporting to clients, managers and leadership
- Counsel, mentor and manage peers and team members to help them realise their fullest potential and actively encourage and practice diversity and inclusiveness
Qualifications and Skills:
- BTech/MCA and MBA in a reputed institution preferably with a sound Project management, Change Management and Financial Services (FS) domain experience in two or more of the following - Traditional (Core) and Digital Banking, Card and Payments, Wealth and Asset Management, Insurance and Capital Markets of 12-18 years.
- 6-8 years experience in hands-on Agile practice and coaching, and ideally as Scrum master (Scrum Master for Scrum of Scrums), preferably for large implementations in roles such as Scrum Master of FS Digital and Core Banking Systems such as Temenos, Finacle, Oracle Banking systems, Fiserv
- 2-3 years experience in hands-on Agile practice and coaching for projects and programs involving Digital Technology solutioning and implementation from FS sector perspective including Blockchain, AI/ML, Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud), Big Data, Omni Channel Technologies, Intelligent Automation and RPA
- Good understanding and exposure to multi-location, multi-capability and multi-cultural (preferably MENA) teams and environments
- Possess deep understanding and exposure to Agile delivery, DevOps, CMMi and industry standard delivery and quality frameworks and tools like Jira and VersionOne.
- Extensive consulting experience in Big-4s, IT Industry Majors or Management Consulting firms
- Certified Agile Coach and Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance, SAFe Agilist, PMI-ACP, Kanban University certification preferred
- PMP, Change Management - ProSci/CCMP, DevOps and COBIT certification is highly desirable
- Extensive and global experience in leading agile implementation and coaching for small to large scale technology implementation engagements, individually as a consultant and as part of the large transformation and implementation teams.
- Extensive experience in seeking out new Agile coaching and implementation opportunities and developing them into long term engagements and building teams to deliver.
- Membership and active involvement in professional and industry bodies and online communities is highly desirable
- Possess excellent coaching, people interfacing, negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent team player who can reach out and collaborate very effectively with geographically distributed technology, business function and support teams to deliver to the client.
- Open to travelling extensively to MENA region and work directly with EY clients on projects.
- Experience in creating and conducting impactful client presentations and articulate the deliverables to clients at various levels starting from junior staff to CXO and Board
- Experience in running physical and virtual training sessions and workshops independently and well versed with tools and technologies to enable the same.
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise, visual representation and language skills.
- Experienced in training, productivity and diagramming tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Mural, TEAMs/Webex, PowerApps,
- Experience in working with clients in MENA GCC countries desirable.