HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:6150 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Agile Coach - Scrum Master - Bank (7-13 yrs)
We are working for top European bank in consulting assignments:
Job title: Software craftsmanship coach
Job location: Chennai
Each entity started Agile and/or DevOps and/or Software factory tooling projects. For example, the DevOps initiative that implements Continuous delivery operating model for strategic or newly created applications is currently in implementation phase for banking.
In order to accompany at various levels our digital transformation, Wholesale Team needs to be reinforced with a software craftsmanship coach specialized in Continuous Delivery (clean code, TDD, BDD, DDD).
The project will federate key stakeholders among these steps :
- Definition, Scope and Objectives
- Principles and prerequisites
- Prototype implementation
- Fine tuning or adaptation of initiative characteristics to each entity's context
- Coordinate project managements with follow up, advisory and controls for complete implementation.
- Feedbacks through communities that will may need some coordination
The Craftmanship coach will be responsible for coaching and mentoring delivery teams with a focus on Software Craftsmanship practices. The Coach is an expert in software craftsmanship practices with advanced skills in facilitation, mentoring, training and coaching teams.
More specifically, the coach will:
- Promote and facilitate the adoption of software craftsmanship within teams through coaching (pair/mob programming), one-on-one mentoring, workshops and training classes (kata, dojo).
- For each candidate team, evaluate their maturity in software craftmanship, identify their goals and define the coaching process to reach the Continuous Delivery maturity.
- Support the start-up of projects, give advice to improve the application of Agile delivery methods like Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Clean Code, Refactoring, Testing Strategy, Trunk Based Development.
- Support the creation of squads, pair programming and other development practices needed to enable teams to develop the right software to support the needs of our customers quickly and effectively.
- Pragmatic programmer
- Committed clean coder
- Strong Test-First/Test-Driven approach
- Full-Stack developer
- Legacy Rescue
- Continuous Build/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Agile Testing and DevOps automation
- Continuous integration and rapid feedback from code
- Using or experimenting with new programming paradigms
- High emphasis on continuous learning, knowledgeable of new practices and coaching techniques
- Ability to operate autonomously as well collaboratively on a team.
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Natural software coach and mentor
- Passion, enthusiasm and aptitude for learning
- Natural agility; adaptive personality
Keywords: craftsmanship, XP, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, TDD, Clean Code, BDD, DDD, Testing strategy, Pair programming