Agency Manager - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
Job Summary : Is responsible for productivity of the General Office and for recruitment and development of Sales Managers.
Key Responsibilities :
- To meet the revenue targets for the GO
- To track the productivity measures as per the GPA : Premium per agent, case rate, persistency, Paid cases per agent, YTD appointments, Retention Rate and annual FYC standards.
- To identify, interview and select new Sales Managers
- Adhere to Sales Managers linked sales and service standards
- Conduct weekly performance review (PRP) for Sales Managers
- To ensure retention of Sales Managers by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis
- To meet rural and social policy targets
- Help Sales Managers use the GOLD system for maximizing business from a given target market
- Supervise the activity plan of Sales Managers & Agents to ensure that these are fulfilled as per the desired standards
- To ensure that all Sales Managers and Agents under supervision perform as per the company's rules and regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.