Manager - Talent Acquisition at African Industries Group
Views:886 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
African Industries Group - Senior Account Manager (10-22 yrs)
African Industries group is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth based out of Nigeria. The group is the market leader in Steel, Aluminium, Mining, Power, chemicals, etc operating in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Currently we are looking for Sr. Accounts Manager to be based in Nigeria.
The role would be ensuring prompt preparation of monthly management accounts to be presented to the audit committee monthly. The role also involves timely preparation of monthly budgets, conducting variance analysis, performing cost analysis, and reconciling cost accounts with financial accounts.
1. Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
2. Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
3. Timely preparation of daily, monthly, and quarterly MIS
4. Co-ordination with Finance team in HO to ensure that proper financial resources are made available to the unit and commercial support to Unit CEO
5. Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
6. Ensuring the timely preparation of monthly management accounts.
7. Assisting the Accounts Head in making informed decisions.
8. Vigilantly monitoring the credit control function.
Experience & Qualifications
1. CA with 10+ years of experience of Budgeting, Accounting Costing in manufacturing industry
2. Experience in Steel Manufacturing would be preferred.
3. Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage.