Manager - Talent Acquisition at African Industries Group
Views:835 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
African Industries Group - Internal Auditor - CA (4-14 yrs)
African Industries group is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth based out of Nigeria. The group is the market leader in Steel, Aluminium, Mining, Power, chemicals, etc operating in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Currently we are looking for Internal Auditor to be based in Nigeria.
The role would be ensuring timely audit of all the reports prepared & presented by crossfunctional teams. Handling credit control function and cross checking all the transactions for Zero error confirmation. Time to time analysis of Financial Information.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
- Keep a close eye on credit control function
- Checking all transaction of payment, receipt, sale, purchase, inventory, and other
- Timely preparation of daily, weekly and monthly MIS
- Checking of quarterly management accounts and monthly profit and loss accounts
- Preparation of audit report on monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparation of audit program for manufacturing and trading units
- Keep a close eye on inventory movement
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years of experience/CA Inter with atleast 8 years of experience
- Manufacturing experince is must have.
- Steel manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
- Through Accounting Knowledge and inventory accounting
- Good interpersonal skills and must be a team player & Must be hardworking
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position
- Should have hands on experience
- Structured working style
- Analytical mind
- Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point