Assistant Manager - HR at Affordplan
Views:94 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Affordplan - Sales Trainer (5-8 yrs)
- Training sales force so that they can do sales and achieve their targets effectively and efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, nurture, train, and motivate sales force for ensuring organizational targets.
- Conducting orientation to sales process, developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance, scheduling orientation drive-along.
- Plan and conduct various sales training for the sales force to ensure that entire team is on the same page for pitches.
- Conduct training/presentation/demo of product to employees (medical and non-medical staff) of enrolled hospitals.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements.
- Stay up-to- date with employee development trends.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Experience of at least 2-3 years of on-ground Field Sales.
- Experience of at least 1-2 years in conducting Training sessions of Sales Persons.
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques.
- Motivator and good leadership skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Understanding of sales process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.