Executive HR at Afford Plan Pvt Ltd
Views:1429 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
AffordPlan - Product Marketing Role (1-3 yrs)
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to drive the growth and adoption of Affordplan Swasth, a purpose-built healthcare finance solution for hospitals and patients. You will be driving the go-to-market strategy, including audience segmentation, positioning and optimization of all growth channels.
In this new role, you will impact our business and partner with product management, design, research, analytics, product marketing, and local marketing teams. This includes tracking market conditions affecting product acquisition and usage, understanding customer segments and the competitive environment, gathering product and customer insights, and feeding those insights and requirements back into the product roadmap.
It is the PMM's job to ensure we build the right product to meet the needs of our customers, partner with our sales and marketing teams to deliver the right messaging through the right channels, and collect and leverage customer feedback, insights and data analysis to improve our offering in-market.
You will report to the Head - Marketing at Affordplan.
- Help drive the go-to-market plan and ongoing marketing strategy with the marketing team
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing and cross-sell strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Ensure product releases are launched with appropriate localization and messaging for each market along with necessary A/B tests
- Ensure all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel (paid and organic)
- Be the liaison between the product team and marketing teams to gather feedback and collaborate on local marketing opportunities and partnerships
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage
- Track marketing program performance and optimize through continuous testing
- Assess competitive offerings and promote ongoing differentiation
- A BA/BS/BTech degree or equivalent practical experience,
- 2-3 years of experience working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing, or similar go-to-market positions
- Experience with marketing and go-to-market in the finance/fintech/healthcare/e-com/edTech markets
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing by email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels
- Background in B2C marketing, with experience delivering growth in consumer tech or small to medium business tech is preferred
- Proficient with product martech such as analytics, kissmetrics, clevertap, moglix and similar tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.