Affluent Global Services - Sales Development Manager - SaaS Product - APAC/EU & North America Region (8-20 yrs)
As an SDR Manager, you will be responsible for pipeline development at scale across three geographies (APAC, EU & North America) from the inbound leads funnel (primary responsibility) & also work on scaling outbound lead generation process. You will be responsible for coaching & managing a large team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who play a crucial role at the top of the leads funnel in understanding prospect requirements, communicating value proposition to them and passing on qualified leads further down the sales funnel.
- Work as a part of sales leadership & contribute towards planning & building pipeline around monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- Work with the Marketing team on a daily/ weekly basis on tactical areas of improving conversion and also sharing active feedback around the inbound leads.
- Coach, train & mentor a diverse set of sales development representatives.
- Continuously work on building process efficiency aimed at improving key team matrices such as increasing contact percentage and conversion percentage on leads as well as improving qualitative areas such as quality of calls, email, social media communication.
- Keep upgrading the SDR playbook to align with global best practices.
- Work on special squads/ initiatives targeted at niche segments/ geographies.
- 5+ years of global pipeline quota/ sales quota carrying role and at least 3 years in a managerial/ team lead role.
- Experience in driving sales/ pipeline growth preferably with a technology product (in the SaaS industry preferred).
- Experience of working on team matrices and outcomes.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken English).
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Previous sales methodology training & CRM experience