Business Manager at Affluent Global Services
Views:1307 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Affluent Global Services - Principal Member - Technical Staff - Research & Development Division (10-18 yrs)
- We are looking for a Principal Member of Technical Staff to join our R&D division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance and clinical outcomes. But enough about us; let's talk about you.
- You are an Individual contributor with extensive experience in designing and building full stack web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments. As an independent contributor, this PMTS generalist will lead the charge in building engineering solutions and tool set that touch on all aspects of development cycle. You are a consistent performer, tenacious, but quick learner, who demonstrates coding & delivery excellence.
The Team :
- Platform division is working towards making XXX Emerge as the de facto healthcare development platform and ecosystem that supports the rapid innovation and delivery of delightful, fit-for-purpose, business apps and services.
- We are focused on improving developer productivity, lowering risk during development and production, keeping current product suites reliable and scalable & create additional revenue stream out of Platform as a Service as we solidify our position as the healthcare backbone
Desired skills :
- Strong experience with object-oriented programing, relational database technologies and Modern JS frameworks
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Development experience in defining, developing and maintaining RESTful API