Affine - Director - AI Practice (12-20 yrs)
About the Job (Role): Director AI Practice
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been proven to be the game-changer for organizations to realize exponential growth in the coming decade. As per a recent Fortune report, the overall AI industry is poised to deliver 10x growth in the next 5-6 years across multiple industries. The AI-driven transformation has been the core of Affine and we have delivered cutting-edge solutions for our clients, which has led to Affine being recognized as the preferred AI partner in our clientele. The likes of Azure and AWS have validated our position being an innovative, reliable, and scalable AI partner. Our goal is to keep delivering value to our clients through continuous innovation and translating the innovation into productized solutions and accelerators. The Director of AI Practice is the key change leader, responsible for the realization of this goal.
The Director of AI Practice will be part of the Affine leadership team and responsible for charting the overall AI vision for the organization. You will be required to lead AI-driven innovation by:
- Leading AI-based Research and solution design
- Building solutions and capabilities in Affine's focus areas
- Collaborate with other functional teams to bring AI into action
- Present Affine AI-based value proposition to potential clients
- Provide SME support wherever required
- Lead AI skill and resource development for the organization role requires people with a good mix of technical knowledge and business acumen, and who are prepared to learn every day.
- Lead the end to end functioning of Affine AI Centre of Excellence (AICoE)
- Researching on latest trends and formulate strategies in discussion with internal stakeholders
- Communicate with multi-function teams to understand requirements and translate the business questions to the analytical solution
- Work on cutting edge problems in Computer Vision, NLP, Voice Recognition, Recommender systems, Graph systems, Reinforcement Learning, Explainable AI, etc.
- Translate ideas into demonstrable outcomes through working demos, codes, and artifacts
- Ensure outcomes of research are aligned with organization goals
- Hiring, leading and mentoring a team of Ph.Ds., Masters
- Responsible for filing patents, publishing research/white papers
- Responsible for P&L of the practice
SME Support :
- Lead PoCs and convert them into long term engagement while working with Sales and Account mining teams
- Participating in sales meetings in the capacity of subject matter expert (SME)
- Provide SME support to delivery teams, lead presentation of Affine solutions to client stakeholders
- Evangelize AI internally and externally by supporting various marketing activities
Skill Development "
- Identify short and long-term skills, technologies for organization-wide training
- Work with Learning and development team for execution of training (content development, interviewing trainers, etc.
- Overall 12+ years of Data Science experience
- 5+ years of leading and managing large scale Data Science projects involving AI/ML/Big Data/Cloud
- 2+ years of managing R&D teams
- Deep understanding of concepts in Machine Learning, Deep Learning like Regression,
- Ensemble Trees (Bagging, Boosting), Neural Networks - CNN, RNN, LSTM, Transformers
- Knowledge of Reinforcement Learning will be an added advantage
- Proven project delivery experience in Computer vision or Natural Language Processing or
- Sound Recognition
- Sound technical knowledge of Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.
- Good understanding of Cloud-based AI/Cognitive services in Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Good understanding of Data Management, MLOps strategy
- Knowledge of edge-based deployment will be added advantage
- Excellent people management skills to attract, motivate and retain talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent self-motivated and well organized with an analytical mind