HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:332 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Affiliate Marketing Manager - 3P Marketplace (3-5 yrs)
Affiliate Marketing Manager , Reliance 3P Marketplace
Affiliate marketing manager is an innovative and tech savvy individual who will be responsible to build and grow Reliance Retail marketpalces Associates Program into a leading paid channel advertising platform. The candidate will collaborate with category teams to develop innovative integrations and drive revenue, new customer acquisition and awareness for Reliance Retail marketplace.
He/she will be a result oriented, with analytical skills, and a self-starter.
This is an early-stage opportunity with Reliance Retail with a chance to work directly with the key stakeholders and shape the journey of Reliance Retail in India. We are looking for an individual who can thrive in ambiguity
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Build the affiliate program from ground up - work with tech team to create affiliate pages on website, set up sale verification, fraud detection and payment mechanism
- Onboard new affiliate partners and build relationship with them to ensure better placement, visibility and results
- Implement strategy for affiliate program, including awareness, acquisition and retention tactics to achieve business objectives
- Monitor affiliate programs, track sales, analyse performance, identify areas of improvements and recommend ways to increase affiliate generated revenue
- Ensure quality control in terms of creative/communication being used by affiliates and the traffic directed by them to the platform
- Regular audits and fraud checks
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post Graduate/Graduate from a premium management school.
- 3-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to convert the data into actionable
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English.
- Strong bias for action with high attention to detail.
- Experience with using Excel to maintain and analyse data on a regular basis
- Being able to manage multiple projects and co-ordinate with internal teams with a strong focus on delivering results.