Aeries Technology Group - Senior Analyst - General Ledger - Finance (2-3 yrs)
Travel : No
Department : General Ledger - Finance
Specific Shift : General shift
Senior Analyst ( 2-3 Years experiment)
Experience & Exposure Requirements:
IT industry experience or experience in Big 4 or equivalent audit firm would be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Essential Roles, Responsibilities -
- General Ledger accounting and preparation of monthly/quarterly financials.
- Creates and processes monthly journal entries and maintains and updates prepaid/deferred schedules.
- Maintain, manage and update GL records.
- Preparing and posting standard, non-standard and adjusting journal entries.
- Preparing supporting schedules and account reconciliations on balance sheet and income statement line items.
- Responsible for resolving queries of auditor related to GLs.
- Reporting of financials to the management
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Must have general ledger accounting skills and month close activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
Preferred Skills / Competencies:
- USGAAP knowledge will be preferred
- Should have knowledge about consolidation.
- Professional, detail oriented, organized and efficient.
Descriptive attributes needed - in bullets
- Team Player
- Communication (written & Oral)
- Good Learning ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.