Talent Acquisition at AEGON Life Insurance
Views:1088 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Aegon Life - Product Manager - Web & Mobile (4-5 yrs)
- Defining product development and deployment roadmap
- Work on agile development approach as product owner for customer experience
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Conceptualizing and enhancing the features and usability of website
2. Track and enhance the performance matrix for website.
3. Work closely with Technical team to enhance user experience and plan roll out of new features
4. Manage and leverage Google Analytics, online customer acquisitions & E commerce strategies
5. Lead customer Engagements strategies through multi vehicle support on organic as well as premium landing pages
6. Generate Online Customer metrics for the brand & end to end tracking for Conversions to maximize efficiency
7. Utilize advance Google Analytics customizations to online customer movement and interactions for better re-marketing and closing leads into sales
8. Manage the web CMS - Drupal for the digital assets management.
Key Critical Competencies
- Experience of product management with a mid to large size B2C firm
- Must be able to articulate a day in the life of each User Type and define personas for them.
- Good at writing Product Requirements document
- Good Understanding of UI/UX guidelines
- Should be able to work in a dynamic environment