Talent Acquisition at Aegon Life Insurance
Views:1109 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Aegon Life - Agile Coach (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Agile Coach will be accountable and responsible for coaching and mentoring all aspects of our agile imple-mentation across multiple programs including, but not limited to, agile teams, Scrum Masters, Product Own-ers, vendor resources and executives. The Agile Coach will focus in proliferating agile framework(s) to ena-ble teams to deliver effective value propositions to our clients. The candidate should mentor stakeholders to display behaviors that help them achieve a paradigm shift towards working in agile mode.
- He/She will work as a subject matter expert on Agile execution frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc) as well as a leader in achieving high levels of cohesion between several teams to deliver new and enhanced product capabilities. The candidate must be well versed with requisite technology experience (cloud, mobile, web-based technol-ogies) and the ability to be a bridge between business and technology resources
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as a central point of contact to drive cross squad coordination across multiple business and technology functions
- Coach, facilitate, mentor and train multiple product squad members comprised of distributed resources (several locations within India)
- Manage individuals and teams to discover and implement improved ways of collaborating and developing into high-performing, self-organizing, agile teams.
- Design and implement agile processes around Product Development Life Cycle and Engineering prac-tices (Pair Programming, CI/CD, Test Automation, DevOps, etc.)
- Track roadblocks, bottlenecks and issues and guide all squads to reduce inefficiencies
- Assess team and organization maturity and coach the same to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for the team and organization.
- Excel in conflict resolution as it arises and proactively guides the team to handle such occurrences
- Lay emphasis on continuous learning through scheduled lunch and learns workshops
- Provide regular updates to executives, major stakeholders on program planning and execution keeping a pulse on the Business Roadmap
- Keep a pulse on industry trends and best practices concerning agile methodologies and plan to leverage these practices (if appropriate) within the enterprise
Position Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 8 years of total experience with 5+ years as an Agile Coach