Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:1096 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Advocate - Real Estate Laws - Law Firm (0-2 yrs)
Advocate(Non-lit) - Real estate - Law firm
Our client a law firm in Bangalore is looking for an Advocate for real estate(non-litigation) practice.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drafting real estate transactions.
- Due diligence/Title scrutiny.
- Coordinating for registration of property.
Apply to this job only if:
- Candidate having relevant experience
- Experience in due diligence, drafting real estate agreements, transaction structuring.
- Must be proficient in Kannada.
- Advantages of applying to this position:
- Chance to work in a small team and report directly to the Partner.
Other prerequisites : Good communication and soft skills, Must be a team player