Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:263 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Advocate - POSH/Labour Laws - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
Our client a boutique law firm specializing in Labour and Employment Law; POSH is looking for an Advocate who shall be a member of the ICC (Internal complaints committee) of various corporate clients.
- Visiting client sites - for meetings of the ICC; participating in enquiries/investigations of complaints pertaining to sexual harassment.
- Advising senior management of the client about the further course of action and corrective steps.
- Conducting workshops at client organisations to increase awareness about sexual harassment.
- Advising clients in formulating and implementing POSH policies and practises.
Required skill sets:
- Excellent soft-skills and maturity to effectively deliver in client facing roles; public speaking and presentation skills (to conduct workshops); strong command over English language.
Apply to this job only if:
- You are interested in working exclusively in POSH Law and are willing to travel within Bangalore
Advantages of applying to this position:
- Rare opportunity to be a part of a POSH committee of multiple organisations.
- Basic understanding of the procedural law; legal research skills. Prior relevant experience would be an added advantage.