Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:151 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Advocate - Labour Law Litigation - Law Consulting Firm (4-5 yrs)
A boutique Labour and Employment law consulting firm based out of Bangalore.
Job Description :
- File, research and argue matters before the lower and high court.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural laws required.
- Exposure to handling Litigation and Arbitration proceedings.
- Research and drafting of legal opinions.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
- Fluent in reading & writing English languages.
- Must have prior experience of handling Employment and Labour law lower courts and high courts.
- Must be able to handle work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Must have keen interest in civil litigation.
- Must be willing to work beyond regular working hours (if required due to work exigencies).
- Knowledge of Kannada would be preferred.
- Prior experience of working in a law firm will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.