Talent Scout II at Winfort
Views:2153 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Advisor - Closing & Reporting - Corporate Finance - BPO (5-12 yrs)
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Good accounting/IFRS knowledge with a CPA or equivalent
- Guideline of 5 - 12 years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and experience with HFM. Business processes (such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Financial Planning & Reporting, Intercompany Accounting and Analytics) is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Partnered and worked with a BPO (outsourcing partner) delivery center
- Project experience with and good reporting skills
- Partnership skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Knowledge of large scale finance shared services- processes; how they are linked and how they bring value to an organization
- Strong technical skills using tools such as: PowerBI, Tableau, using API, linking databases, etc...
- Problem Solver - seeking relevant information to analyze issues and problems to produce effective solutions to problems
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze and define business problems, to identify appropriate operational or process solutions.
- Ability to work on a global level highly desirable.
- Business Improvement mindset and skills
- Strong technical skills in MS Office suite, proficiency in excel is a plus
- Ability to adapt to change, and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team