Advertising Sales Manager (1-4 yrs)
- New Client acquisition (Revenue generation through FCT sales of Channels for Movie Promos - Studios/Productions houses)
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies.
- Maintaining effective relations with key production houses to ensure customer satisfaction and generate avenues for repeat and continued business
- Have the ability to interface & discuss with marketing heads etc. across all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Manage and supervise a team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/ execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards)
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Achieving division targets on the quarterly, half yearly and annual basis
- Tailing full movie buying or exclusive BB channels on every movie which release in India
- Forming long terms relations with marketing heads of studios, TV Channels heads and Other vendors
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns
- Expanding the base of clients and opening new avenues of revenues for the media division
- To expand the bases to Radio, Print and Out of home.
- Proven work experience in Ad sales/Media sales
- Presentable and smart in appearance
- Good with powerpoint presentations and excel sheets
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact with studios and corporate clients
- Ideation for content tie up with TV channels
- Knowledge on FCT sales / TV media planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.