Advertising Operations Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Manage day-to-day programmatic operations.
- Own day-to-day ad tech partner relationships.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of revenue and monetization performance.
- Maximize programmatic revenue through yield analysis and optimization.
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our platform.
- Collaborate across departments to continuously A/B test and analyze new ways to drive programmatic revenue.
- Manage all Individual tag based programmatic partners to set up ad placements and constantly test and review results with the objective of increasing yield.
- Work closely with the sales team to address common customer queries on time.
- Create a knowledge base and design a system to ensure the publishers get what they want in the shortest time-frame.
- Troubleshoot product implementation with the tech team and recommend ways to improve the ad placement, demand, and ultimately yield.
- Must have digital background with a news publisher in a client servicing role
- Hands on DFP/Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Third Party essentials
- Understanding of Digital Business and Ad serving technology
- QC Media Plan set-up, and process ad trafficking requests accurately and efficiently
- Implementation of additional ad tracking code
- Generation and testing of Ad tags
- Experience with header bidding or RTB
- Direct experience managing publisher side programmatic platforms including SSPs, ad exchanges, and DMPs
- Strong experience in planning, trafficking, executing, and optimizing direct and programmatic inventory
- Mastery of MS Excel and other relevant programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.