Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:1680 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Advanced Analytics Role - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
- You will be part of a growing and dynamic team of advanced analytics professionals whose main goal is to help our marketing, finance, and business leadership partners achieve their business goals through advanced data analytics.
Key responsibilities include :
- Partner with the US Advanced Analytics Commercial team to identify, scope, and execute advanced analytics efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value. Examples include estimating marketing channel effectiveness and customer targeting and segmentation.
- Maintain a broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with other analytics team members to review and provide feedback on the analytics work being done and be willing to seek feedback from other team members about your own work.
- Stay current with respect to statistical/mathematical/informatics modeling methodology, to maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ph.D/Masters in Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, or closely related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Additional Information :
- Deep and broad knowledge of statistical modeling and data mining methods and tools:
- Experience in Mixed Effects modeling with R and SAS (Lme4, nlme, proc mixed, etc.)
- Estimation of economic transformations of time varying covariates
- Causal inference models (matched controls, Mahalanobis distance, calipers, propensity score methods, covariate balancing)
- R package development for building internal capabilities and standardization of common modeling processes
- Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Make the impossible possible in your quest to make life better.
- Bring Analytics to life by giving it zeal and making it applicable to our business.
- Know, learn, and keep up-to-date on the statistical and scientific advances to maximize your impact.
- Bring an insatiable desire to learn, to innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of patients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.