Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:8152 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Advanced Analytics - Global Bank - IIT/IIM/ISI (3-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our Client is a large MNC bank with market leading position in retail banking products like credit cards, mortgage, auto loans etc. across all major markets in which they operate. As part of expansion of their global analytics team, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professional that can play a critical role in their modeling, data sciences & risk strategy division with direct exposure to the leadership of the bank while working closely with global counterparts.
Our client is looking to expand their analytics practice and are looking to hire analytics professionals having solid experience in the analytics domain. You would work on diverse challenging projects cutting across different products/ portfolio of the bank.You would be responsible for solving real business problems in the area of marketing, digital customer experience, risk management and operational performance diagnostics wile using cutting edge analytics tool and techniques.
Since there are openings available across levels and in different areas within analytics, thus, your key responsibilities shall depend on the role you are able to get into. However, some of the key deliverables shall be to:
- Analyze business needs of clients and stakeholders and assess demographics, products, business lines and market channels
- Develop financial and statistical models while you help create innovative business solutions
- Assemble, analyze and evaluate data and make appropriate, well-reasoned recommendations that support business stakeholders and project teams
- Conduct Financial, Statistical, Valuation Modeling & Forecasting
- Web & Customer experience analytics
- Undertake data mining & pattern recognition analyses
- Drive process improvements / operational efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of work experience in business analytics/ decision sciences/ statistical modeling/ big data/ risk strategy with strong research background in mathematics, economics, statistics, physics, computer science or any other quantitative discipline
- Strong academic background with PhD/ Master's/ Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics or Engineering from premier institutions like IITs / ISIs etc. or reputed global institutions
- Impeccable logical / analytical / quantitative /reasoning skills with conceptual problem-solving abilities & critical-path thinking
- Solid experience in statistical tools & techniques such as multiple regression, time series analysis, discriminant analysis, principal components, conjoint analysis, segmentation, clustering, survival data analysis, CHAID,CART, Cluster and Factor analysis, ARIMA, Times Series, Forecasting, Decision Trees etc
- Strong client engagement abilities with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.