HR at Advance Power Display Systems Ltd
Views:841 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Advance Power Display Systems - Chief Financial Controller (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with our accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
- Act as the primary support person for monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial activities, banking activities
- Reconcile balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the higher management.
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws.
- Manage and comply with state/central government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ensures compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Ensuring reconciliation of Bank Accounts on monthly basis.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Taking adequate measures for timely filling of TDS/TCS and GST returns.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Age criteria: 35 Years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid CA status
- 10-15 years experience in a managerial accounting position.
- Strong understanding of tax codes and laws
- Proficiency with accounting software required