Talent Partner at Adobe
Views:2889 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Adobe - Product Manager - Campaign - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (6-8 yrs)
Position : Product Manager - Adobe Campaign
Business Unit : Digital Experience
Location : NOIDA
Our company :
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The challenge :
- As Product Manager, you will join the team responsible for the product roadmap and strategic vision for Adobe Campaign. Adobe Campaign is a key solution in Adobe Experience Cloud and forms the engine to let marketers orchestrate, automate and execute campaigns across channels.
- Adobe experience cloud complements the solution by giving its customers everything they need to get deep insight into their customers, build personalized campaigns and manage their content and assets. It helps them bring together all of their data and content into a single place, so they can deliver the ideal experience to every customer, every time.
- You will work closely with our engineering and consulting teams, sales and marketing, and customers, to understand market needs, and turn that knowledge into innovative and easyto-use products and features. Our product managers are the experts in their fields -- you'll speak at conferences, train our broader teams, and visit our customers around the world to understand what they do and how we can help them do it better.
- For more detail on Adobe Experience Cloud, visit: https://www.adobe.com/in/experiencecloud.html, on Adobe Campaign https://www.adobe.com/in/marketing-cloud/campaign.html
EXPLORE YOUR PASSION :
Adobe Careers :
What you'll do :
- Work on building microservices for product as Campaign takes on the journey on API-first microservices approach
- Define customer requirements and translate into detailed feature requirements and specifications
- Work closely with engineering, customers and partners to bring products & features from inception to market
- Develop product specifications and priorities based on customer feedback, market insights and competitive research
- Work closely with customers to refine product concepts to ensure customer success, usage and adoption
- Work with the design team to create the best user experience for the product features
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Support teams to ensure successful customer engagements
What you need to succeed :
- Ability to work & communicate effectively in a cross-functional environment with marketing, engineering, and operations
- Deep knowledge and experience with Saas application products, technologies and architecture
- Passion for learning about new problems that users are facing and love to build creative solutions for solving the problem
- Background with business systems, workflow systems and past background & experience in engineering or computer science strongly preferred
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight
- Understanding importance of building compelling web user experience in driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation, formal writing, verbal and email
- Self-driven and always striving to deliver great products
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- B.Tech and MBA from Tier 1 schools in India or abroad
- 6-8 years of total experience with a significant part of it in the IT/software/Internet industry.
- Experience in a software products setup would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated experience in building pervasive, highly usable web products, properties and user experiences to optimize trial, purchase and support paths
Get to know the team :
- Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to develop, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
- Through the Adobe Experience Cloud which includes our Advertising, Analytics and Experience Clouds, companies have everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel.
- The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry's first end-to-end platform that manages advertising for TV and all digital formats.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists.
- You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
- If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
- Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.